Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mike's Monday Night Dinner/Product Review

This week Mike took a simple route when making his Monday night dinner. He still managed to cook something I had never had. It was good because I wanted to start doing product reviews on the blog too, so it worked out.

Mike made brown noodles. They are Korean but Mike says they are much better in Korean restaurant. The Korean restaurant here doesn't have the noodles so I will have to wait to have them in the proper form.

This is the type her bought at our local Asian market, which is one of my favorite markets:Chapagetti, sounds very Italian doesn't it? They are pretty starchy but good. They would be good with a pickled vegetable like cucumber kimchi (my favorite).

Overall they were good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Mikey really is like me. I love Chae Chang Mun, but when I have cravings I can kill it with this stuff.

By the way, you have to go to a Korean Chinese restaurant to get the real deal. That and yaki mandu are considered Chinese Food.