Friday, January 9, 2009

Crockpot BBQ Pork

I love my crock pot. I love just through stuff in and having dinner done when I get home from work. My crock pot is named is Carol and she is metallic red, who would have guessed?!?! Yes I name my kitchen appliances, don't judge me. This recipe for BBQ pork is very easy and very good.


Crock pot BBQ Pork


Pork roast between 2 and 4 pounds
Pappy's Seasoning (If you can't find this brand, I am sorry you are really missing out! HA - Use a poultry seasoning)
Rootbeer any brand will due , we used Dad's
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
Any type of bun or roll you like
**we added an onion the first time we made it and didn't like it so we left it out the second time**


Place the pork roast in the crock pot and season with a good amount of seasoning. Fill the crock pot with rootbeer about have way. Set crock pot on low for 6 hours. After the 6 hours drain the rootbeer out and shred the pork. Add BBQ sauce and mix. Spoon pork onto your bread of choice and eat.

No comments: