Saturday, May 31, 2008

Scramble!


I LOVE breakfast. I love cooking it and most of the time I only cook something for breakfast on the weekend so that makes everything better! I learned this method of "throw in some stuff with eggs" from my papa (actually I learned a lot of my cooking skills from him). I made this for just Mike and I so if you are making it for more than 2 adjust the quantity.

1/2 pound breakfast sausage
5 eggs
Handful spinach (about half a bag)
Grated cheddar cheese (or any cheese you like, pepper jack would be really good)
Salt and pepper

Brown sausage in large skillet. Crack eggs in bowls with salt and pepper to you liking and whisk. Add eggs to browned sausage and cook until eggs are still slightly wet (eggs continue to cook after heat is off). Turn off heat and add spinach. Fold spinach in until wilted. Add grated cheese over the top and enjoy! Easy and OH so good!

No comments: