Saturday, May 31, 2008

GIANT Cupcake


No your eyes are not playing tricks on you that is a GIANT cupcake. I have seen the special giant cupcake pan a few times at different places. When my brother had a BBQ for his passing the CPA exam I knew ordinary cupcakes would not due and the giant cupcake pan would need to be added to my kitchen collection. The picture above was the test run and a comparison to a regular size cupcake liner. I used a cake mix and store bought frosting (so sue me) The pan in a top and a bottom and once baked you pop the top on to stump. I pulled out some cake from the bottom to fill with frosting to increase the cake to frosting ratio because I knew this would be my papa's main concern (the man loves his frosting). It was a huge hit with my brother and the kids at the party.

No comments: