Friday, February 27, 2009

Dear Nutella...I love you!

I had never had Nutella until about 4 years ago. My sister said I had to try this hazelnut spread. She was right. Nutella is the best thing to spread on well just about anything! It is also rather delicious on a spoon =] I needed to find new ways to get Nutella in my belly so here is Nutella ice cream. It turned out like Nutella chip ice cream but still SO good.

Nutella Ice Cream
1 cup Nutella
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup whole milk
1 - 1/3 cups heavy cream
2 tsp vanilla extract

Combine the Nutella and sugar until smooth. Add the milk. Blend on low speed until smooth and the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the heavy cream and the vanilla.

Place in your ice cream maker and let it run for 20-25 minutes. Let it sit in a freezer overnight.

No comments: