Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Party Time with pictures!

My cousin must have felt bad for the blog because she gave me her old camera to use until mine returns from it's travels abroad. YAY Gail!

So our Christmas party was this past Friday. It is really just an excuse for me to cook for someone besides my husband. I had all the food ready at the same time. It was amazing really. Here are pictures of the food and a few of our fun guests.


We will start with dessert because it is most important you know?
The green cupcakes are chocolate with mint frosting.
The white cupcakes are red velvet with cream cheese frosting

These were a few people's favorites. Roast beef in puff pastry with horseradish sauce.

Balsamic BBQ chicken drumsticks


Pioneer Woman's Spicy orange garlic shrimp. These went very fast.

Brie and Aunt Gerry's Pomegranate Jam in Filo dough
Now for pictures of the guests, they will love me for this!

Lacie(left) and Kristan(right), Lacie hadn't had any drinks!Doug(left) and Mike(right). Mike had had a lot of drinks. Jason likes sweets...and he likes we I take his picture while he is eating, don't you Jason?

That is Lindsie there smiling.

The hostes' with the mostestsssess
Last one. My husband folks... I have NO idea.

No comments: